FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our Most Commonly Asked Questions
1. IS CHIROPRACTIC SAFE? IS IT PAINFUL?
According to the most recent research Chiropractic is by far is one the safest treatment method with having major serious injury 1 for every 5,850,000 Chiropractic spinal adjustment when done by a well trained USA licensed Doctor of Chiropractic.
2. HOW LONG DOES THE CHIROPRACTIC TREATMENT LAST?
Each Chiropractic visit depends on complexity of your condition and the type of care that you are seeking for. It could take 20-60 minutes per visits.
3. HOW OFTEN DO I NEED TO GO TO THE CHIROPRACTOR?
The honest answer to this question is, it really depends on the severity of the injury, the skill of the Chiropractor, and patient compliant for the office visits and home daily activities. Chiropractic care can last a very long time if these goals are to be achieved:
1. Reduce Pain
2. Spinal restoration care to prevent pain from re-occuring .
3. Prevention and care to maximize the chiropractic treatment for longer lasting spinal health.
4. HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE A CHIROPRACTIC OR MEDICAL CASE?
Research shows that most pain and spinal degeneration in the spine are due to misalignment biomechanical of the spine and we are the spinal experts. IF it is a medical case we will gladly refer to the proper medical clinic for care.
5. WHAT IS EVIDENCE BASE CHIROPRACTIC PRACTICE?
While it is difficult to stay abreast of the latest trends in healthcare, evidence-based practicing takes into account clinical experiences by practitioners, the patient’s core values and expectations, and what the evidence of research suggests, which may includes highest quality Chiropractic care, most advanced equipment for your specific condition.